We are sure that it will come as no surprise, that we today announce the cancellation of the 2020 St. Kyneburgha Festival Weekend due to the coronavirus outbreak.

This announcement comes with great disappointment and sadness, however it is important that we continue to follow likely social distancing recommendations and act responsibly, with our priority being the health and safety of our whole community, including everyone directly involved with the event; our guests, volunteer staff, stall holders and sponsors.

One of the joys of our annual festival is the highlighting of our wonderful community, how much we all get from the coming together over the weekend. We are very appreciative of the support and co-operation, from so many, that we have enjoyed over the last 23 years.

We will now focus our efforts on planning the 2021 weekend, which we are sure will be a special celebration – bigger and better! Please put the date into your diary, we will return 9th, 10th & 11th July 2021.

If you are interested in getting involved in the planning for next year’s event, please do get in touch with us via email admin.castor@btconnect.com

Jo Morris – on behalf of The St. Kyneburgha Festival Committee

Our sponsors